Return to Index  

Re: Well it could be the parallax of the xtal but for me there is something strange...

August 8 2012 at 4:10 AM

Mike  (Login demer03)
from IP address 24.247.97.37

Response to Well it could be the parallax of the xtal but for me there is something strange...

I appreciate your concern, guys. This is exactly why I bought from a brick and mortar venue. Dom Wieland comes with the appropriate provenance:

Dominique is a 5th generation Swiss watchmaker and has been passionate about the fine family tradition from an early age.

In 1976 he enrolled at the Technical School of the Vallée de Joux, Switzerland and graduated in 1979. In 1980 after few months of training at the Omega Headquarters in Bienne he moved to London to develop his professional skills with Omega After Sales Service. In 1981 he worked for a jeweler/retailer of Swiss watches in Vancouver B.C. returning to Switzerland in 1982 to help manage the family jewelry stores, the Lausanne based Guillard S.A. In this capacity he accumulated expertise in sales and servicing of high end swiss timepieces such as Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Piaget, Cartier, Ebel, Omega, Longines among others.

After emigrating to the United States in 1992, Dominique joined the Rolex Service Center in Dallas, TX. As a technical instructor he trained inside and outside watchmakers on the specifics of Rolex watches. In 2000 he moved to Lititz, PA where he helped launch the first Rolex Watchmaking School, the Lititz Watch Technicum. During his five years with Rolex Dominique had the privilege to have numerous training courses at the Rolex, Geneva HQ and at the WOSTEP School in Neuchatel.

In 2002 he launched his business in West Michigan specializing in the service and repair of Rolex and other fine mechanical Swiss timepieces.

I will visit him this morning and bring your comments forward.

Again, the concern for other members is nice to see.

Mike

Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014