Return to Index
aftermarket is aftermarket. just like no cyclops on anything but a SD...
August 27 2012 at 8:54 AM
da real john j buckley
VRF Contributing Member
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Re: what is "not cool" is when you take it in the water...
it is just not right.
How can anyone put a $300-400 fake bezel on a new Daytona?
Rolex is a benchmark look.
Save the customization and for cars and houses!
Respond to this message
Re: aftermarket is aftermarket. just like no cyclops on anything but a SD...
- matdaytona on Aug 27, 2012, 9:47 AM
john, your right!!!
- simon say's on Aug 27, 2012, 9:54 AM
the problem with that kind of stuff is...(photo)
- da real john j buckley on Aug 27, 2012, 12:18 PM
Patina!! Just upped the value of that watch by a grand! ;^)
- Chaz on Aug 27, 2012, 1:10 PM
I can see you point based on aesthetics or "purism"
- Paul C on Aug 27, 2012, 4:38 PM
But Rolex offered non cyclops crystals for everything they made...
- RolexWatchTime on Aug 27, 2012, 3:30 PM
yeah, yeah, yeah, Tommy, but it just does not look like Rolex...
- da real john j buckley on Aug 27, 2012, 4:37 PM
- RolexWatchTIme on Aug 27, 2012, 6:21 PM
'Retro-look' will always be popular ...
- Dan on Aug 28, 2012, 5:57 AM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2015