How many watch 'projects' do you have going on?February 1 2013 at 2:26 PM
|Jon (Login jonhings)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Hi all, just wanted to check in and see if I was the only one who constantly has about 20 watch 'projects' going on in his mind. By 'Projects' I mean, searches for rare dial configurations, mint condition rare series, thoughts of trade ups, trade downs, thoughts of selling members of the current collection.. for example at the moment (and this is just a short list) I'm:
1. Looking for a mega mint 1603, 1962 (will this ever happen??)
2. Thinking about a 6075 / 36mm Oyster Precision instead
3. Wondering whether I should get a Heuer Silverstone again (for the 3rd time)
4. Wondering whether I should buy a 1133b Monaco again or is it just too big like I thought before?
5. Wondering whether I sell my subs and save for a Patek 5711 (or is this insane)
6. Wondering whether a DRSD would be the solution to all my sub/seadweller searches
7. Wondering whether a nice 1675 is what I needed all along (red touch, faded black bezel)
8. Wondering whether 1019 Milguass will be the final 'dress/sports' category dream
9. Thinking of trying a Siffert Autavia
10. Dreaming that one day I hope to have a Newman Daytona.
I haven't got the money for all these projects my any means by the way... maybe 1-or 2 of the lower-end ones..
Am I the only one who's head is full of this? Do I need to seek help? Hope everyone has a great watch-project-thinking weekend!
- Too Many! NT - glenn m. on Feb 1, 2013, 2:34 PM
- VERY GOOD POINT OF VIEW INTO WHAT IS GOING ON HERE !!! - pasi on Feb 1, 2013, 3:04 PM
- 1 and it's driving me nuts! - Ben on Feb 1, 2013, 4:34 PM
- This one - though I bid (and lost) on that 7924 case - JohnR on Feb 1, 2013, 11:01 PM
- Double post- nt - JohnR on Feb 1, 2013, 11:01 PM
- Yes I have - "My Next Watch List" - jan j on Feb 2, 2013, 2:02 AM