Unusual disapperance in Belgium. "Le Joaillier"March 7 2016 at 5:13 PM
|tropigold (Login tropigold)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
i don't no if anybody know or deal with a vintage rolex dealer knowed as mickael in bruxel belgium. he is the owner of a relative notorious jewelry and vintage watche shop, in bruxelles, le sablon.
the shop name is "le joaillier".
I have deal in the past with him, i sold him watches and parts. I always been paying in time, and entirely.
I have for habit to visit his web site every month, to look what's come new ect... End 2015 i noticed that the web site 'lejoaillier" is no more available, it was closed. And last week on a vintage watche forum a belgium collector wrote that the jewelry is closed, that nobody know where is the owner or his family, and that he is gone with the whole stock and also every watches in service, the belgium collector explain that he has been stoled.
i believe that many belgium Professional and collectors active on VRF are aware of this fact but i will appreciate if anybody know the entire and right story or infos
|This message has been edited by fantastictime from IP address 126.96.36.199 on Mar 8, 2016 4:53 AM|
| || |
- Yes. - Morgan on Mar 7, 2016, 10:57 PM
- fraud - vintagerolex on Mar 9, 2016, 3:55 AM
- Re: Unusual disapperance in Belgium. "Le Joaillier" - Robby on Mar 11, 2016, 7:07 AM
- Is it forbidden to buy him a watche from his stock ... - tropigold on Mar 13, 2016, 5:08 AM
- Mikhael - Le Joaillier - David on Nov 28, 2017, 11:07 AM
- Cut the bullshit ! - Buch on Dec 1, 2017, 12:05 PM