Return to Index
April 14 2017 at 8:44 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Tritium dust started to corroded the dial
This message has been edited by fantastictime from IP address 184.108.40.206 on Apr 18, 2017 1:01 AM
Respond to this message
and after Rodico...
- Luckyl on Apr 17, 2017, 9:02 PM
- Francis P on Apr 18, 2017, 2:08 AM
I think the main culprit here was moisture ingress..
- Konrad on Apr 19, 2017, 7:33 PM
Yes, tough process with a lot of risk
- John R on Apr 20, 2017, 5:52 AM
Early treatment will actually save the dial
- Luckyl on Apr 23, 2017, 7:35 PM
Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017