Return to Index  

I had issues with 2 different parcels from Europe last Christmas.

October 4 2017 at 1:32 PM
Sam  (Login idahowatchdude)
VRF Member
from IP address 96.19.254.67

Response to USPS registered mail(parcel) discountinued to Canada and Europe/Asia and other countries

Not only is it frustrating to not receive packages (whether of value or not) but it can sometimes put a thorn in a relationship status with another member. On 2 separate occasions last December I was to receive a package from Britain and one from Spain. The package from Spain never got to me and was marked 'returned to sender' for whatever reason. The parcel from Britain was left at a rental house next to my house and the tenants who were living there at the time just left it in a cupboard only to be discovered by the owners of the house (whom I know) a few months later! The parcel was deemed 'delivered' - even though I never received it and, never would have unless the owner of the rental property gave it back to me! This put an undue strain on my relationship with the sender of the parcel (who is a longtime member in good standing of VRF). I guess I learned a couple of lessons: NEVER ship anything around Christmas time with the USPS and, by all means, use caution when shipping via USPS.

Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017