Return to Index  

Fab, let me disagree with you....

November 2 2017 at 7:57 PM

Ellepi  (Login ellepi)
VRF Member
from IP address 38.127.112.130

Response to My view

Everyone of us here is a collector, we give more value to things that normal people do not even consider.
Everyone of us wants to pay collector items for a lower price. Everyone wants to pay less. Everyone wants to have a bargain.

Even rich people ( not me ) ask for cheaper prices or reductions; otherwise they would not be rich.
Everyone reading this forum hopes to get his dream watch for a low price and get a bargain. Or find a 100k watch in a garage sale.
Let’s be honest!!!!!! We are all watch hunters!

Yesterday we both were going to have a deal : me, paying a very good discounted price, the seller selling for his price request no discount no lowballing on a 40k $ deal , and assume a 10 or 15% profit, we was getting 4000-6000 dollars profit.
So I was not making him a poor man!

And, after that, we agreed on a price, and for me that is a legal contract with a obligation. You ask, I agree, we shake our hands, I pay, and I become the owner of the watch, you can’t back out ...

Please also note the seller in his sale receipt clearly states ALL SALES ARE FINAL , return subjuct to restocking fee of 15% and no money back, only coupon to buy another product.

Tell me now, does it apply only to the consumer??? What if seller is instead breaching the sale contract? No fees for him?
Come on!!!!!

This message has been edited by ellepi from IP address 38.127.112.130 on Nov 2, 2017 8:02 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017