Return to Index  

I feel sorry for you

November 2 2017 at 8:50 PM

Nikos  (Login greekbum)
VRF Member
from IP address 72.185.205.143

Response to Well it was 33% under priced...

I feel sorry for you. You are dealing with a bad character person.The low of the low he broke his word and contract to go for more $. Any who agree with what he did are just like him and i would avoid them also. He has your money and the watch and wants to refund as he thinks today the watch is worth more. I don't know how many times i have sold something only to get offered more even seconds latter. Your word is everything you break it your shit. Sorry guys when you make a deal its a deal bottom line. You paid you deserve the watch end of story. And for all those that think he bought it cheap etc....It could have gone the other way what if he found out he paid to much? Saw cheaper elsewhere would the seller refund based on that? No. Whoever it is my advise avoid at all costs doing business with them.Get your money or your watch. Life is too short

Respond to this message   
Responses

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017