Return to Index  

I understand you points...

November 2 2017 at 11:47 PM
Fab  (Login FabCo)
VRF Member
from IP address 203.116.28.4

Response to Fab, let me disagree with you....

And I agree with some.
I do agree that we are all trying to get the best possible deal, it is only rationale to do so.

Let me be clear. I honestly think that it is very un-gentlemanly (to say the least) of the seller to have behaved like he did.
It is a shame of a behaviour and I am pretty sure none of the well known seller out there would have behaved like this, if only for the reputational risk it would represent.

My point is simply that you have very little chance to obtain the watch for the 40k$ you initially agreed on now.
Legal and time costs, should you wish to pursue this route, would be overwhelming to you; for sure, more than the 20k$ you have to pay additionally if you still wish to purchase the watch.

It is clearly an unbalanced situation you are in, but the way I see it you only have two options:
-buy the watch at the updated asking price if you really want it.
-walk away with your money back and never talk to this seller again.

I wish you the best of luck anyway
F.

This message has been edited by FabCo from IP address 203.116.28.4 on Nov 3, 2017 4:16 AM

Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017