Return to Index  

The seller is a dealer?

November 4 2017 at 8:45 PM

Nikos  (Login greekbum)
VRF Member
from IP address 72.185.205.143

Response to I totally agree in a collector environment...

The seller is a dealer is he not? If he's a dealer and he priced the watch 20k to low as i am reading i can only imagine the poor soul he got it from. What did he offer them? Top dollar he must have claimed and then we all know the story well. I still say the seller should honor his deal. Can you imagine if an old lady 3 weeks ago went to a i pay top dollar dealer . You know the ones that write books etc have credibility and sold her late husband Paul newman daytona for the dealers top offer of say 10k. He told her thats all its worth and she's lucky to be getting that also. She reads in the newspaper that a similar watch sold for 17million. When she went back to him would he give it back to her cause he underpaid her? No way.......... Its been my experience that dealers who want every drop of the deal really don't pay much. Most look to buy super cheap then ask sky high. When they find out they sold to cheap thy cry worse than a baby with no milk......

This message has been edited by greekbum from IP address 72.185.205.143 on Nov 4, 2017 8:48 PM

Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017