Return to Index  

Only 5-8%? Here in Italy we must pay 22% VAT plus Custom, for a total of 27-30%

November 7 2017 at 1:54 AM

Marco  (Login Mardam)
VRF Member
from IP address 93.36.191.242


Response to International Shipping Help

You're lucky!
Have a nice day.
Marco

 
 Respond to this message   

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017