Tommy, as always, you're right. and yes, I expect them to tell me:
1) That the movement has to be COAed, but they don't have the parts
2) That the original BB crown needs to be replaces with a modern one
3) That the case has to be polished
4) That the original date disk must be replaced with a modern one (most likely all black)
5) That the hands, of course, must be replaced
and, of course, I would say no to all of that, as that will ruin the watch. But still worth a try - maybe they can just replace a dial.... If they can get my movement to the same condition as your 6202 while keeping all original number.....