Return to Index  

Mikhael - Le Joaillier

November 28 2017 at 11:07 AM
David  (Login d268002)
from IP address 5.102.208.50

Response to Unusual disapperance in Belgium. "Le Joaillier"

Hi,

Yes, I know Mikhael very well and am still in touch with him.

His store in Brussels ( Le Joaillier ) was robbed and Mikhael was severely injured and threatened.

As a consequence, he decided to leave Brussel with his Family and is sorry if any of his clients he truly respected and loved
feel taken advantage of.

I only know of one client who paid for a watch and never received delivery and who has since been compensated!

If anyone else feels that they are also owed something, please message me and I will try to bring it up with Mikhael next
time I speak to him !

So tropigold, I also had lovely experiences with Mikhael who is extremely knowledgable vintage watch dealer and its
a real shame that this beautiful store was ruined by some money greedy mafia guys !

Responses

•   david i would like to write you email, we have big issue with him! - rallepeng on Nov 28, 2017, 10:14 PM
    • Re: david i would like to write you email, we have big issue with him! - David on Nov 29, 2017, 6:42 AM
      • got it! - rallepeng on Nov 29, 2017, 6:47 AM

•   Is there no rule of law in Belgium?... - SALMAN on Nov 29, 2017, 4:12 PM
  •  

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017