Return to Index  

don't think so...

March 3 2018 at 1:57 PM
Xeramic  (Login Xeramic)
VRF Member
from IP address

Response to Possibly circa 2007

I've seen this info too, but it's the only one. chrono-shop got obviously a bunch of NOS/sealed 93150 and 93250 bracelets with EB+month (at least seen 1, 8 and 10), but they're loose parts - so there's no link to a watch with known serial range or a sale date info. As far as I can see no EB clasp appears on the net before 2015, and here I've found a proof that an EB10 got sold by Rolex Japan in 2017:

(BTW, the link doesn't work on my smartphone but on PC)

Indeed the clasp code is not mentioned on the Rolex paper, but I don't doubt in the seller's statement, no reason for wrong information.

In regard to this sale I can't believe in older leftover parts anymore, too much demand. So because of these two indications (no appearance before 2015, Rolex sale in 2017) I assume these are reissued vintage style bracelets from around 2015. Just as a first shot. Or it's a leftover anyway, but likely from an edition after 2010.

At least this code exists on genuine parts.

This message has been edited by Xeramic from IP address on Mar 4, 2018 1:48 AM

Respond to this message   

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017