Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Stella Fever.... adding to my growning Au collection
    • (Login Billy182)
      VRF Member
      Posted Aug 22, 2011 6:06 PM

Hit the jackpot today, and IMO picked up two absolute gems. These two watches are my first Stellas, and to be honest I never thought I would get the chance to own one until opportunity knocked. Once I saw these two prime examples, I knew I had to have them. A very big thank you goes out to Mr. Andrew Shear.

The first is surely a heart stopping piece, and absolutely beautiful in my opinion: a pristine pink gold 1803 stella with a perfect baby blue dial, and complete with a gorgeous nos jubilee...

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

The second piece is equally stunning in its own right. For those who appreciate yellow gold as much as I do, this one is an impressive 1802 with another perfect dial, this time in black stella with underline:

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014