Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • OT- A perfect birthday gift, I finally met Mr. Reinhold Messner ;-)
    • Philipp (Login philippstahl)
      VRF Contributing Member
      Posted Oct 18, 2011 11:51 AM

Yesterday for my birthday I traveled with my wife to
      to have a good time together in Italia. First stop
      was Bolzano, beautifull little place in Sud Tirol..

Everything was perfect, the weather, the food, life can be good wink.gif

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Next stop was the imposant Castle Sigmundskron on top of the mountain, where Mr Messner
      started the MMM Firmian, Messner Mountain Museum (Check for background info his websites
      www.reinhold-messner.de & www.messner-mountain-museum.it ) Reinhold Messner is living hero
      to me, a pure legend who proved that the imposible IS possible. His MMM project he calls the
      15th 8000mt mountain he conquered, 14 x highest mountains & his mountain museums makes no.15

Here are some impressions...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

And then, after such a long time having contact together, we finally met and shaked hands wink.gif

[linked image]

What a super interesting individu he is indeed, a peacefull charismatic speaker I trully respect!

[linked image]

We really had a great time together and enjoyed every minute. While flying back home over the Alps
      only thing I could think of is how happy I was to meet yet another Rolex legend from the past wink.gif

[linked image]

Many thanks for all the wishes I received yesterday from my Rolex buddies from all over the world!

Best to you all!
      Philipp

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017