Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Calling vintage tudor Experts 7031
    • Matt Forehand (Login matt4hand)
      VRF Member
      Posted Nov 5, 2011 4:57 AM

I posted this on TRF as well and got some very good opinions. I know there are more vintage experts on here so I wanted to get your take as well.

Please tell me your thoughts on this 7031? It's a local watch that I inspected for a long time today. I am FAR from an expert on vintage Tudors. I've never actually held one until I took these photos.

754,XXX serial number? Which seems a bit early to me based on the VRF serial number data base.

The case looks questionable to me because of E's. They seem too long to me but some of you have a better trained eye.The seconds hand seems to be the wrong color and some of the spacing on the dial looks incorrect.

I'm far from an expert. Watch just received a service from a CW21 watchmaker who assures me it's "legit"..... *I'm doubting that after the posts I read last night)

Any thoughts?
      thanks

Matt
      I need Orchi ASAP.
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.