Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Many thanks for your kind offer. I am so
    • (Login figcar)
      VRF Member
      Posted Mar 18, 2012 12:26 AM

upset with the seller in Germany that gave me the wrong size and refused to take it back...even after I sent them pictures of the prior straps I bought from them with the new incorrect strap next to it and next to a ruler that shows the exact differences in length...I would not want to put anyone in the position of having to deal with them. Here are pictures of what I mean...

The difference in the end with the holes is minor, though the longer one has many more hole. The big difference is in the ends with the buckles...and when you put the two together it make a very long strap that becomes really unusuable. Also not the tags...the shorter strap is listed as Gm...the long strap is listed as Gl.
      [linked image]
      [linked image]
      [linked image]

Again that you for your offer...I'll wait and see what the DeBeer straps are like.

John Ireland
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.