Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
    • (Login relaxo)
      Posted Mar 30, 2012 9:42 AM

Case looks genuine enough to me. Only the numbers between the lugs look too good to be true, but that is no certainty just because they are so clean. The wear on the case and the damgae are consistent with a case of this age and with regular use. Fakes are not so much a thing of the past, they are more a thing of the present, and they don't tend to get used like a regular watch because nobody really wants a fake, and once one is discovered, it generally comes out of use. I would be too ashamed to wear one, so I doubt that you would ever find one this beat up.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014