Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Rolex are in denial
    • (Login isow)
      Posted Apr 29, 2012 3:47 AM

I have to say previously Rolex have always serviced my 4 Rolex watches to an excellent standard.
      Rolex don't admit they have changed the dial and to change the dial to a different coloured dial to the one sent in for a sevice is just crazy.
      How do they know I will like the new dial of a different colour without asking my opinion ?
      The dial of a watch is a personal choice and I don't like the dial they have chosen.
      I should have checked the case number on the watch sent back to me to check that it was in fact my watch. The watch had obviously been polished so all the recognisable scratches had gone.
      I haven't got a photo of this watch.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2014