Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • LOOL David.... enjoy!!!...
    • (Login bullibeer)
      VRF Contributing Member
      Posted Aug 2, 2012 7:42 AM

And say hi to Pollensa from me.. i already miss it.

I love La Fonda! Such nice food...
      And the last evening of our stay we had the best Paella.

I know you shure know Clivia then.. and we had the advice about 2 years ago to try their Paella 'To-Go' as the local finds it the best around.... and we did!

Paella for 7 people.... the best i ever had!!!!

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Don't let the size on the image fool you... this plate was HUGE!!

We where 8 people... eating till pain ... but we could not finish it!!! And still had some for breakfast the next day!!
      So much Paella....

FOR 58 euro... imagine!!! 58 euro.

Why can't there be decent food around here in the Netherlands for such amounts????
      Here we pay like 13-15 euro for some Sate with fries in Restaurants. Crazy!

I love Mallorca!

Even at La Fonda a fishplat like on the images is relative cheap... 25 euro a person... it was for 2 on the plate. And we did not finish it... so much seafood.

EnjoY!!!!

Ps... and i scared the shit out of my sister who was driving the second car on the raod to Formator beach. I did not tell her about the mountain road. She used a lot of 'PIEP' words about me wink.gif
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.