Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Actually per Bob R
    • Scott B (Login scottb2)
      Posted Aug 11, 2012 4:11 PM

He explained that under no circumstance weather Nos or not the service plexi is the only way to be protected and for those who have the cool look, this is not factual protection. He stated that because of the degradation of the part it's a whole different animal and pretty risky to the integrity of the watch. I am sure those who have 50k or 100k watches would hopefully have this knowledge and wear their watches accordingly

Bottom line is old crystals will without a doubt have one issue or another while current service crystals are the best protection out there now

These are not my words but the words of a well known expert and I understand the philosophy behind what he was communicating to me which was valuable and appreciated knowledge which I had no clue of beforehand. Frankly before I heard this i figured if I had a genuine nos crystal all was well but now I know different

Best
      S
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.