<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

International Shipping Help

November 1 2017 at 5:44 PM
Vintage83  (Login vintage83)
from IP address 72.253.78.130

I'm trying to buy a watch from Germany and have it delivered in the USA. Any suggestions on best method with insurance? Is it Parcel Post? Also I don't mind paying the import fees (something like 5-8%?). Any help with the logistics would be really appreciated. Thanks!

 
 Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

fred
(Login janiceandfred)
VRF Member
49.145.140.253

we always use fedex

November 2 2017, 12:29 AM 

we always use fedex from here in the Philippines to the USA and never a problem. sure use parcel pro and it should be all good. make sure you declare it's legitimate value.

 
 Respond to this message   
Tom
(Login tomt8)
VRF Contributing Member
219.77.167.237

Re: International Shipping Help

November 4 2017, 1:51 AM 

I have had good help from Parcel Post over the years
But you will find US Customs will add Duties on top
Hope it goes well for you
Cheers

 
 Respond to this message   

Marco
(Login Mardam)
VRF Member
93.36.191.242

Only 5-8%? Here in Italy we must pay 22% VAT plus Custom, for a total of 27-30%

November 7 2017, 1:54 AM 

You're lucky!
Have a nice day.
Marco

 
 Respond to this message   
 
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Contact

Vintage Rolex Forum and Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.  

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017