Return to Index  

FS: Tudor Monte Carlo Ref 7159 (Box, Bracelet, Strap)

April 15 2012 at 12:21 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 69.204.231.96

Hi Guys,

I have a beautiful, original Tudor Monte Carlo for sale. Love the watch, just cleaning house for a big purchase to celebrate an achievement. The watch is in original condition, with a full case that has likely never seen a polish wheel. The dial is as clean as they come without an ounce of flaking, all original hands, crown, bezel and pushers. The watch comes with a Rolex USA Rivet bracelet, and a period (though later) red Tudor box. The watch has its original crystal fitted to it - there is a small chip at 12 o'clock and some smudging at 10'clock but both could likely be buffed out - or a new crystal would really make it sing. The watch is inscribed on the back (i really like buying watches with inscriptions - adds a human element to the piece) and in addition to the box and bracelet, this Monte Carlo will come with a lightly worn distressed leather strap.

I'm looking for a quick and easy sale at $9500 OBO. No trades please.

Let me know if you have any questions at all - both watch and I are located in NYC.

Thanks!

TudorMonteCarlo09

TudorMonteCarlo01

TudorMonteCarlo02

TudorMonteCarlo03

TudorMonteCarlo04

TudorMonteCarlo06

TudorMonteCarlo05

TudorMonteCarlo07

TudorMonteCarlo10

Respond to this message   
Responses

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014