Return to Index  

FS 5 mill tiffany submariner

May 4 2012 at 12:16 PM

(Login scottb2)
from IP address 76.19.211.37

tiffany rolex for sale - will trade with 1665, manual daytonas incl 16520's, 5513 or 5512 pcg - thanks

ROLEX 1680 5 MILLION SERIES. REFERENCE NUMBERS AND SERIAL NUMBERS PERFECTLY VISIBLE BETWEEN THE LUGS - CASE IS VERY NICE AND FAT , , THIS TIFFANY DIAL IS GUARANTEED TO BE ORIGINAL TO THE WATCH AND AUTHENIC - THIS WATCH WAS PURCHASED BY ME SOME YEARS AGO AT WANNABUYAWATCH AND I HAVE THE RECEIPT WHICH WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE BUYER - ON THE RECEIPT TIFFAN DIAL IS NOTATED AS WELL AS THE SERIAL AND REFERENCE NUMBERS

FROM WHAT I CAN SEE AT THIS TIME, THE WATCH DOES NOT NEED SERVICE - I DID PAY A PAY A PREMIUM FOR THIS WATCH AS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WBAW IS A KNOWLEDGABLE AND PROPER SELLER OF VINTAGE WATCHES AND I WAS CONFIDENT EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER AND GOOD VALUE - i will show you the receipt of $13,000.00 WHICH WAS PAID FOR THIS WATCH and the watch will be delivered with it as well - I HAD THE ORIGINAL TIFFANY BOX BUT I AM UNABLE TO LOCATE IT -
I AM SELLING THE WATCH FOR $9,500.00 (head only or + 800 with bracelet) + shipping - will trade with 1665, 6263, 5513 gilt pcg or 16520

- return within 3 days if not as in pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Respond to this message   

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014