Return to Index  

FS - Tudor 79170 Big Block - Rare Dial

May 19 2012 at 6:17 AM

(Login WingTsun)
from IP address 86.2.170.221

Up for sale as part of my new downsizing operation is this lovely Tudor Big Block.

[img][linked image][/img]

It has a rarer silver and white dial config which changes in different lights for a truly stunning looking chrono that will do everything. Purchased as part of a trade at 2600 I've since replaced the bezel insert with a brand new one for 60 and added a full box set (inner and outer boxes, tag and leather wallet) for 110 so I have 2770 in it which I would like back, please. The overall condition is very good indeed. I'm autistic regarding watch condition as many of you know and whilst this has a few tiny marks even I didn't consider it worth polishing and had I done, 2 minutes with a Cape Cod Cloth would remove them. Shipping and insurance will be paid by me.

Can supply a ton of references from both here and other forums.

Please email via my login here or via my ***************

Thanks for lookign and HAGWE!

This message has been edited by MorganDK from IP address 94.144.63.214 on May 19, 2012 6:52 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Bracelet - Jason on May 19, 2012, 1:06 PM
  •  

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014