Return to Index  

FS: Rolex 93150 SS Bracelet with 580 Endlinks

July 11 2012 at 5:55 PM
Brian  (Login brian8121)
from IP address 69.203.82.104

Up for sale is my 93150 SS bracelet with 580 end links (20mm) and diver's extension. This is an early generation 93150 (as evidenced by the square indentation on the side of the clasp and VD clasp code). Bracelet has 11 links and the diver's extension.

Bracelet is in unpolished, unrefinished condition. The bracelet shows clear cosmetic wear. As you can clearly see there are a lot of light scratches on the clasp and the links - I'll leave it up to the buyer to refinish or polish if they choose. Functionally, the bracelet is in good working order. Bracelet is tight and exhibits very little stretch (see second photo for the 'bend'). Email me for more photos.

Asking $775 (shipped) OR best reasonable offer. Payment by bank wire transfer or Paypal + 3% fees (shipped to a verified USA address). Shipped and insured via USPS Priority.

Willing to ship outside USA, but shipping is at cost to buyer and payment is by bank wire only. Face-to-face cash deal in Manhattan or San Francisco welcome.

Returns: Three-day inspection period. The bracelet can be returned if you're not happy or item not 100% Rolex. Return must be made within 7 days (return shipping is buyer's responsibility). Item must be returned in exact same condition as it was when I send it out. I will offer a full refund minus original shipping costs and any other transaction-related fees.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014