Return to Index  

fs submariners x 2 pointed crowns guard early 1960's RARE

July 17 2012 at 3:57 AM

(Login scottb2)
from IP address 173.76.155.110

1.fs - early version with no exclamation point dial 5512 pointed crown guards submariner - i believe this dial is very rare - there isn't one even in the archives - one of the earliest 5512 - nice fat case with very little polish and a sublime dial with a glass shiny finish to it - all lume is in tact - watch is running very strong and does not need service at this time $17,500 USD + SHIP OBRO

this is an excellent rare sub - please email if interested and i will provide whatever pictures you like

2. a very rare dial - a 4 line gilt gloss underline two color dial - you just don't see these dials anywhere - the case is from 1962/3 and is basically unmolested and with beautiful edges. the dial does show a little bit of wear but on these dials this is very typical. plenty of gloss is still in tact however which is very rare - usually on these dials because of the composition, the gloss is gone - not here - this is a well persevered dial with no loss of lump and the script is superb - watch is running strong and does not need service at this time $17,500.00 USD + SHIP OBRO

please email me for more details and pictures

thanks for reading

no returns on these babies - they are as described and i am buying a new baby from the sale of these two happy.gif

Respond to this message   

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014