FS: 1984 Rolex GMT-Master ref. 16750 Matte Dial, Cream Patina

October 12 2017 at 5:31 PM
KIRILL  (Login krlyuzh)
VRF Member
from IP address 196.52.2.51

Up for grabs is a Rolex GMT-Master in steel

16750 reference

8.1 mil serial number circa 1984 production

Excellent vintage condition case with thick and even lugs with sharp edges. No corrosion or pitting. Serial and reference numbers are fully intact and clearly visible.

Dial is original, matte with nice cream patina on plots and hands. No damage, no relume, no refinish. Date disk is original with open 6's and 9's.

Nice and damage free original bezel insert.

Bracelet is a Rolex 93150 with 10 links, light stretch, 501B ends, correct I date code on clasp, and pilot's extension.

No box or papers. No documented service history.

My price is $9,500 shipped within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is KirillYuzh@gmail.com

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017