Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • FS : Rolex pre-comex 5513 / Gloss dial 5513
    • nbTimes (Login nbTimes)
      Posted Apr 23, 2012 8:59 PM

There is selling a pre comex 5513 dial submariner with original nice matte dial with the very beautiful creamy tritium hour markers and matching hands, which looks very nice!! The original dial is in excellent condition, flawless. Moreover, the original stainless steel case is in excellent condition. Four lugs are excellent fat. The 5.2 million serial number is clearly engraved between the lugs. This is the most desirable non date 5513. Such collectible and beautiful 5513 example is hard to encounter. Guarantee 1OO% authentic & original Rolex Submariner.

Any questions, email me for scans and further details please! Tons of TZ references!!

Offering the price for US$6,6OO.OO plus shipping!
      I only accept International Bank Wire, or Western Union Money Wire. Thank you.

Happy watching...

IMG_3361.jpg
      IMG_3362.jpg
      IMG_3364.jpg
      IMG_3369.jpg
      IMG_3371.jpg
      IMG_3373.jpg
      IMG_3375.jpg
      IMG_3376.jpg
      IMG_3378.jpg
      IMG_3379.jpg
      IMG_3380.jpg
      IMG_3381.jpg
      IMG_3383.jpg
      IMG_3384.jpg

FS : Rolex 5513 Never Polished Submariner

There is selling a stunning 5513 submariner with original Gloss dial and a never polished original case wtih 8,7m serial number. The beautiful dial is very nice with beautiful patina colour hour markers in excellent condition. The original dial has minor cracks, which looks like spider web. Moreover, the matching hands make the watch look more attractive and amazing! Besides, the original stainless steel case is never been polished before. The edge of 4 lugs are absolutely sharp and strong. It looks very very nice in my wrist. The serial number is clearly engraved between the lugs. Guarantee 100% authentic & original Rolex Submariner.

Any questions, email me for scans and further details please! Tons of TZ references!!

Offering the price for US$4,5OO.OO plus shipping!
      I only accept International Bank Wire, or Western Union Money Wire. Thank you.

Happy watching...

IMG_2923.jpg
      IMG_2925.jpg
      IMG_2929.jpg
      IMG_2930.jpg
      IMG_2931.jpg
      IMG_2933.jpg
      IMG_2934.jpg
      IMG_2936.jpg
      IMG_2937.jpg
      IMG_2938.jpg
      IMG_2940.jpg
      IMG_2942.jpg
      IMG_2945.jpg
      IMG_2946.jpg
      IMG_2947.jpg
      IMG_2948.jpg
      IMG_2953.jpg

If items are not 1OO% original Rolex, full refund less shipping within 3 days.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.