Respond to this message
Return to Index
FS: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 1603, 6251H, 7206 clasp, 1500 case
Posted May 16, 2012 9:18 PM
1. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 1603, 2.16 million, 1570 movement(no hack) in very nice condition, dial is bubbled. Serviced history unknown, +-10-15 secs/day. Asking $1050, Free EMS.
2. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 1603, 2.18 million, 1570 movement(no hack) in very nice condition, dial and hands are perfect. Just serviced this month. Asking $1350, Free EMS.
3. 1968 Rolex jubilee band, big crown logo, both end pieces 55, total 7+12 links, date 3/68, very nice condition. Asking $350, free registered mail.
4. 1960 Rolex Clasp for 7206, in nice condition. Asking $500, free EMS.
5. Rolex 1500 case, in nice condition. Asking $50, free registered mail.
Payment by PayPal(Gift option or adding 4%) or Bank Wire only!
Return policy : 3 days inspection upon receipt, returns accepted ONLY if the watch is not 100% original Rolex or not as described, full refund minus shipping and insurance fees.
1. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 1603, 2.16 million
2. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 1603, 2.18 million
3. 1968 Rolex 6251H, 1968/03, big crown
4. 1960 Rolex Clasp for 7206
5. Rolex 1500 case
You are not logged in
Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.
Enable formatted text
Also send responses to my email address
Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.
Copyright © 2003 - 2013