Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • FS : Rolex 14060 Never Polished Patina Submariner
    • (Login nbTimes)
      Posted May 26, 2012 11:05 AM

I'm pleased to offer for sale this very nice No Date submariner 14O6O with the original Patina Gloss dial and a never polished original case wtih E serial number. The beautiful dial is very nice with original beautiful patina colour hour markers and matching hands set in excellent condition. The original dial is flawless. Moreover, the matching hands make the watch look more attractive and amazing! Besides, the original stainless steel case is never been polished before. The edge of 4 lugs are absolutely sharp and strong. It looks very very nice in my wrist. The E serial number is clearly engraved between the lugs. It also comes with its original heavy oyster bracelet REF. 9315O with diving extention in very good condition. Guarantee 1OO% authentic & original Rolex Submariner.

Any questions, email me for scans and further details please! Tons of TZ references!!

Offering the price for US$ 4,2OO.OO plus shipping!
      I only accept International Bank Wire, or Western Union Money Wire. Thank you.

Happy watching...

IMG_1281.jpg
      IMG_1282-1.jpg
      IMG_1284-1.jpg
      IMG_1285-1.jpg
      IMG_1286.jpg
      IMG_1289.jpg
      IMG_1292-1.jpg
      IMG_1294.jpg
      IMG_1295.jpg
      IMG_1297.jpg
      IMG_1298.jpg
      IMG_1299.jpg
      IMG_1300.jpg
      IMG_1305.jpg

If items are not 100% original Rolex, full refund less shipping within 3 days.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014