Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • FS : SUPERB 5513 GILT GORGEOUS BEAUTY
    • (Login alexxxgil)
      VRF Contributing Member
      Posted Jul 22, 2012 11:10 PM

Hello all
      I have this Superb classic example of the Gilt Dial Submariner 5513. Beautiful brown/ bronze dial in stunning condition matching gilt hands set. dial has changed with a lot of character.

Extremely clean in nice condition case with sharp edges ( see scans )
      superdome and super fat font inlay with the perfect matching pearl, this beauty comes
      with a 93150 band still in good condition as well very fat and strong case with all bevels still present
      Full refund if not happy, the watch is currently in Europe and can be ship anywhere as well to the USA as I am traveling in a few weeks to Florida and can be ship without any issues .

no corrosion what so ever on case, and it is a 1.2 million with a case back marked III 65 all numbers are very sharp and it is 100% correct
      Thanks for looking

I am asking 11300 USD OBO , I know I will regret but too many tropicals at this time

Godspeed

ag

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.