Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • FS : Rolex 1675 Fade insert Gmt
    • nbTimes (Login nbTimes)
      Posted Aug 4, 2012 2:23 AM

I'm pleased to offer for sale this very nice and early GMT 1675 with original matte dial and the matching hands in excellent condition. The early original 3,2 million serial case is in excellent conditon. The four lugs are simply thick and fat. The original matte dial is simply flawless and with its original tritium hour markers in a good shape. The very nice creamy hour markers make the watch looking more attractive. Moreover, the watch comes with its original faded fat font pepsi insert, which looks very vintage. ALL the numbers engraved between the lugs are clearly visible and authentic . It's simply a very nice example. Guarantee 1OO% authentic Rolex GMT master.

Any questions, email me for scans and further details please!

Offering the price for US$ 6,5OO.OO plus shipping & insurance!
      I only accept International Bank Wire. Thank you.

Happy watching...

IMG_8058.jpg
      IMG_8062-1.jpg
      IMG_8064-1.jpg
      IMG_8066-1.jpg
      IMG_8068.jpg
      IMG_8069.jpg
      IMG_8070.jpg
      IMG_8073.jpg
      IMG_8074.jpg
      IMG_8075.jpg
      IMG_8078.jpg
      IMG_8080.jpg
      IMG_8083.jpg

If items are not 1OO% original Rolex, full refund less shipping within 3 days.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.