<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FSOT Chocolate 1680 18k Stunner!

March 15 2012 at 4:42 AM

(Login scottb2)
from IP address 108.7.217.117

Up for sale here is a unique 18k 1680 - everything is original to the watch except the insert which John donaty was kind enough to sell to me to complete the watch. The other bezel insert was IMO just not doing the watch justice - case is still nice and fat and reference number & serial are completely visible between the lugs

In any event, it doesnt need service - all service was done in 2007 and at that time some tritium was lost on the minute hand which i have not bothered to replace - - i purchased this from first owner some years ago and as you can see the dial has turned into a very nice brown color while still being totally intact. Also original bracelet remains on the watch which is first series bracelet with different flip-lock - patent pending stamped on the bracelet extension. also comes with original inner and outer boxes, hang tag and polishing cloth

I am asking $23,500.00 for this watch given what i have seen going for sale up here and i am willing to take reasonable offers. Buyer would pay shipping and i would prefer to do deals in the CONUS but international would be considered depending on the circumstances

it is really one hell of a nice watch - i have had it on my wrist several times and always get compliments

i would consider trade but i would want to trade up not down - i would be interested in 60's gilt 4 line subs, cosmographs 6263,6265,6262,

i will not take returns on this watch and i have a wide variety of references - feel free to ask me or on the forum

thanks for looking and enjoy the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am looking to either trade or sell this watch - i will trade up for a 4 line 5512 pcg or 6263/5RETURN IF NOT AS PICTURED

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FSOT Chocolate 1680 18k Stunner!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014