<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS Rolex Daytona R series MK-1 18k

May 8 2012 at 9:32 AM

(Login scottb2)
from IP address 76.19.211.37

FS Rolex Daytona R16528

Case: the case on this watch is in excellent condition with nice sharp edges - reference number and serial very easily seen between the lugs - I am not sure if the watch was polished - i dont believe it has been but you can make your own determinations on that - i purchased it from Andrew Shear about 5 years ago and he said it was from the original owner. you will be able to tell by the pictures that there are no blemishes here - also you will see that it does have the original MK1 correct Bezel with no marks on it at all - MK1 bezels are very hard to come by and i have seen several 18k daytonas that have a newer version bezel on them which suggests that the original one was lost or damaged in some way - not with this one - the watch is superb

Dial: Excellent MK1 Floating cosmograph dial with no blemishes - i cant even find anything with a loupe on this dial that would cause me concern - nada

Bracelet: Excellent original first series non flip bracelet with 13 links - i added one because i have a rather large wrist

i am not sure of the service history of the watch but it is running fine and basically been in my safe the whole time i have owned it minus the 1/2 dozen times i have worn it - only selling to make way for a grail watch that i have had my eye on for a while

price is 22,500 USD OBRO + shipping and no returns -

please note - this is a more and more rare version that is all correct an intact - - not an easy find.

ask any questions you like and thanks for looking and thanks to VFR for the continuous space here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS Rolex Daytona R series MK-1 18k
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014