<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: 18K 1680 Transitional Sub Nipple Dial

July 8 2012 at 1:58 PM
  (Login RDSChicago)
from IP address 67.173.9.138

18K ROLEX SUBMARINER TRANSITIONAL 16808. 8 MIL SERIAL, 1983 SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL QUICK SET.

Purchased from well-known TZ'er - photos are a combination of his and mine (updated). Watch is in same condition as when purchased. Rarely worn. Basically a safe queen.

Weight is approximately 168 GRAMS of 18K gold!! RETAIL PRICE IS APPROXIMATELY 30K!!

MOVEMENT: Cal. 3035 Winding Crown winding smooth and keeping great time.

CASE/CROWN: Lightly polished with nice, thick lugs. Triple-lock crown functioning properly.

DIAL: Excellent condition, rare black tritium nipple dial.

BRACELET : Amazing, virtually no stretch! 92908 H CODE 1983 original to the watch. 12 links and correct divers extension.

BEZEL/BEZEL INSERT: Nice, unpolished and very sharp bezel. Insert is in very nice condition, and tritium pear has turned a beautiful caramel color.

Accessories: Rolex box with polishing cloth.

Heres your chance to get a one of a kind, unmolested 16088!!

The pictures will speak for themselves:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

$14,500 delivered in US. Shipment outside US available at cost.

Payment by Wire Transfer, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. Plenty of references available.

The watch and I are in Chicago, IL. Email me at rsegal@alumni.upenn.edu with any questions, or contact me by private message via TZ.

Return accepted if watch not original Rolex as represented.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: 18K 1680 Transitional Sub Nipple Dial
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2003 - 2014