<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

FS: NOS Original Gas Escape Valve Ref. 24-V53 for Rolex Sea-Dweller Ref. 16660 & 16600

October 25 2017 at 9:30 PM
Maloja  (Login Maloja54)
VRF Member
from IP address 174.62.218.170

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Still sealed in original Rolex blister. I read somewhere that they are made out of Titanium.

Not an easy part to find and I believe that there are no after-market replacements available.

I only have a couple of them left. Once they are sold, there will be no more...

Price: $350

Face-to-face transactions in Western MA are encouraged. Otherwise, fully insured shipping within the U.S. would be $8.

For overseas buyers, shipping will be at cost and I would be happy to let the buyer choose the shipping method.

3 day return policy if the part that you purchase is not as described. Shipping fees are not refundable and the valve would have to be returned in the same SEALED packaging as received. (Once the original Rolex packaging has been opened, the sale is final...)

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at: maloja@gmail.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

The Vintage Rolex Forum and The Vintage Rolex Market are not sponsored by, associated with and/or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or Rolex USA or any respective subsidiaries or affiliates.

Copyright The VRF, Inc. 2002 - 2017