Return to Index  

Loki, I Was Wrong, Way Wrong, I Apologize

June 9 2007 at 5:24 AM

BCV  (Login BCV1.0)
Chatcreeps

See, I always thought you were a guy. When you posted that picture of you and your fiancé, I ASSUMED you were the rat faced, mealy mouthed little runt of a man (Herman Munster called, he wants his hair style back) not the chick that looks like Brian Urlacher with long hair and tits (Kevin McHale called, he wants his shoulders back)

But now, through your last couple posts, I see you display all the logic of a chick in the throes of a bad bout PMS. You rage against the very style of posts I engage in from time to time, then do the same yourself (just with zero originality..fag, homo, what’s next, trailer park trash?). So, I gotta assume you are a chick or a complete fucking moron. The kind of moron who worships traitors and can’t make up his mind from one minute to the next.

Maybe it’s not PMS, maybe you just need a good fucking. Looking at your chosen life mate, I doubt you’ve ever had one. I usually don’t fuck plus sized chicks, but it seems like you need it. I know if I got drunk enough..and we are talking a blind drunk here, I could do you up right, get to all the unused spots..lemme know..

"Wheres my money? I'm getting tired of you ducking me, man. Where's my money?"

Stewie from "Family Guy"

Art imitating life..

This message has been edited by BCV1.0 on Jun 9, 2007 7:27 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on NFLCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement