Return to Index  

Also, BIG question,.. or 2 or 3,..... :)

June 12 2007 at 11:46 AM

The Iguana  (Login The_Iguana)
Chatcreeps

Response to Kinda, yes.

,.. does the rss-injector.php file config need it's own DB name - or does this add to the board database name. I'm assuming it does use the same DB and writes into it?

Also the config asks for the FULL path to the board in the includes. If I'm not mistaken - there is a longer directory path than the simple www.domain.com/smf , and I gotta find the long path name right?

I think before with other websites, I've used program uploaded to the server to find that long path name. Maybe Go Daddy has a place in my account management to find it?

Or can I just actually use the simple path?????

Also - it says to then: Run the rss-injector.sql script against your SMF database in MySQL.

I'm assuming the script is run through the frontend that Go Daddy has to access the SQL database and should have a command to do so there????

Or, does this just simply mean run the Rss-injector.php with all the files in the directory once uploaded to the site????

I know, I may be overthinking this one, but I just like making sure so I don't kill anything.

I'm sure I'll have some more little questions just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for your input.!!!!

This message has been edited by The_Iguana on Jun 12, 2007 12:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on NFLCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement