<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Extra, Extra! Bluto has been re-instated as of this evening!

March 31 2007 at 11:51 PM

Juve-Vike  (Login Juve-Vike)
NFCNORTH

His banning was NOT Iggy's April Fool's joke and was not even Iggy's fault! So there is no reasonable reason, no coup, no plot, no treason and since its forgiving season (Easter), and the 'ol bastard was only teasin'.... he has been un-banned by the infamous Letterman from The Electric Company.... seems the Big L dropped an 'UN' right in front of the "banned" by Bluto's name and . . .well, you know the rest...

hooray! I have someone to make constant fun of again.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Juve-Vike
(Login Juve-Vike)
NFCNORTH

Oh, and one more thing.

April 1 2007, 12:03 AM 

It seems Letterman is an ally of Bluto's, so for those of you that don't like his un-banning Be Careful.

He may change some letters in your name...

And I can think of a couple of doozies...

For example: he may choose to change a V into a C which doesn't bother BCV too much (BCC?) but may have quite an adverse effect on ... oh, say superVman
(superCman?). come to think of it, ya better lock up those paints tight.

Respond to this message   

The Iguana
(Login The_Iguana)
Chatcreeps

Bluto is NOT unbanned. (nm)

April 1 2007, 12:33 AM 

NM

Respond to this message   

Juve-Vike
(Login Juve-Vike)
NFCNORTH

Is Bluto still a Packers fan??!

April 1 2007, 1:08 PM 

He seems to have lost some of his esteem this past week. Some of that old Bluto fervor for the Favre. Did Brett retire and Bluto's just lovesick?? He just doesn't seem to care anymore.

I mean just watch: Brett Favre is as French as foie gras and ferrett -fuc#ing.... John Madden doesn't need a dildo, 'cause he has Brett Favre.... The Green Bay Packers: as retro as the hula hoop, but half as fun.

<awaiting Bluto's response>

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on NFLCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement