also, wanted to add (previous pg ment)March 4 2011 at 1:14 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to antidepressants
some RIs (reproductive immunologists) prescribe ADs during TTC on purpose after measuring the level of serotonin in your blood. The theory is if you have low levels it makes the uterine lining less receptive ("teflon uterus" they call it), they want serotonin levels high. RI docs gave me lexapro and zoloft. Most of the medical world thinks that theory is ludicrous though.
I gave up on the RIs long ago but do take an AD. My lining was fine/ healthy pg on ADs.
- which RI - anon on Mar 4, 1:36 PM
- Re: which RI - Anonymous on Mar 4, 1:58 PM
- follow up question (preg ment'd) - anon on Mar 4, 3:07 PM
- yes (pg/ child ment) - Anonymous on Mar 4, 3:24 PM
- Me too (pg mentioned) - Anna on Mar 4, 8:20 PM
- me too (Wellbutrin)...how much? - sch1star on Mar 5, 2:00 PM
- I got PG while on Zoloft - Anonymous on Mar 6, 5:28 AM