Well, that is interesting.March 9 2011 at 3:00 PM
|KarenGH (Login krgh)|
Response to KarenGH, et al... The latest: results and trigger/HCG shot tonight?
With your LH jumping up more, it looks like your body may think it is a follicle and is starting to surge. But, the P4 dropping a little doesn't help confirm that. But, that is a significant increase in LH. If you were to go back tomorrow for b/w again, you could probably be more sure.
That being said, I think it is reasonable to do the trigger and try and get it to release an egg if it has one. That is a nice increase in E2, so it increases the chance that you have an egg in there.
Good luck with the HCG shot. Are you worried about the medicine or the shot-giving? I'm not crazy about the IM shots, but my DH has done them for me and did a good job. I will say that I have done trigger shots SQ before and it still got into my system enough to get a follicle to release. So, if for some reason you just can't do the IM shot, that is an option. But the IM is supposed to be better.
- I am terrified of the IM, but DH is going to attempt it tonight. - Gi8 on Mar 9, 3:49 PM
- Good luck with the shot tonight. - KarenGH on Mar 9, 6:21 PM
- Thanks again, KarenGH - DH did a fantastic job! - Gi8 on Mar 9, 10:02 PM
- how did it go? - sch1star on Mar 9, 9:57 PM
- Thx, sch1star! Just posted above. About 1 million times easier than I imagined! - Gi8 on Mar 9, 10:06 PM