Return to Index  

I am terrified of the IM, but DH is going to attempt it tonight.

March 9 2011 at 3:49 PM
Gi8  (no login)

Response to Well, that is interesting.

Thanks, KarenGH - I've been checking back like a madwoman to see if you responded - thank you!

Yes, the 1.5inch IM shot freaks me out for sure and it's compounded by the fact that the nurse said it was "Dr. Cho (sp?)" who gave the instructions for trigger and I am a Check patient and would feel better if it was Check that made the call.

So here I am again between trusting my gut and trusting what the nurses/dr other than Check say. Since this is the first trigger I've ever done, this is making me more anxious so not sure whether trusting my gut in this scenario (which says "run!") is a good idea :/

Thanks for your thoughts on my numbers and seeing you say "it's reasonable to trigger" definitely puts me at ease a bit. Yes, I am a wuss. happy.gif

Gi8

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Good luck with the shot tonight. - KarenGH on Mar 9, 2011, 6:21 PM
    1. Thanks again, KarenGH - DH did a fantastic job! - Gi8 on Mar 9, 2011, 10:02 PM

2. how did it go? - sch1star on Mar 9, 2011, 9:57 PM
    1. Thx, sch1star! Just posted above. About 1 million times easier than I imagined! - Gi8 on Mar 9, 2011, 10:06 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement