Return to Index  

the drugs (pg/child ment)

March 10 2011 at 10:34 AM
maureen  (no login)

Response to E2 & Trigger...

From my translation, it appears he wants you to be on Bravelle, cetrotide, and an HCG trigger shot. Bravelle is fsh and will stim your ovaries to bring out more follies. The cetrotide (sometimes ganarilex is used, but they are both the same) is added when your biggest follie is 14mm. This slows down the grow and prevents and LH surge so that the smaller ones catch up.

Dr. Check didn't look at my records either. Now when I go to a new RE I write up a short summary in bullet format of my history. I figure the least they can do is read that!

I totally know what you mean by an IVF baby. I got pg on my first ivf, and even though I was over the moon at finally being pg, I felt that I didn't ace the feminine test. Now I would do anything for another pg. Screw feeling feminine! I hope you can find peace even though there was a little bit of rerouting done to get to the goal. And who doesn't cheat a little today? Think about contact lens wearers, nose jobs, make-up, hair dye, sneakers with springs in them, and the list goes on.

Maureen

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Heading out the door...but can I ask... - MargieD on Mar 10, 2011, 11:21 AM
    1. my long road (pg/mc ment) - maureen on Mar 10, 2011, 12:38 PM
      1. Completely understand....and best of luck..... - MargieD on Mar 10, 2011, 3:45 PM

2. I forgot to add.... - MargieD on Mar 10, 2011, 5:43 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement