Return to Index  

Hug is very appreciated (loss implied)

March 15 2011 at 5:21 AM
KerriA  (no login)

Response to I am sending you a giant

You amaze met that you keep up with all of us. I did have 1 IUI in Jan using generously donated meds. I was a little disappointed to have 2 follies when I usually have 3-4, but my 7dpo progesterone (non on supplement) was great (over 40). So, I was happy to be thinking I was making some decent eggs. The last 2 months, however, have been awful. I go in for a d2 or 3 ultrasound, and there are antrals there (8 this last time!).So, I start my injections that have skimped and clawed to get and by a week later - all the follies. poof. gone. 1,000's of $ of meds down the tubes. RE hangs his head "i'm really sorry" then mutters something about high FSH. I don't know what to do. I am under a lot of stress on all sides and now am having anxiety about not responding at all to medications.I'm sure my cortisol levels are through the roof. My EDD is quickly approaching, and I wanted to be cycling so I could just have some hope. So, I've finding myself feel very sad and hopeles and not sure what to do to get of this horrible cycle.

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement