Dr. Check - how many are successful with him? seriously!March 15 2011 at 9:39 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
I know a lot of you ladies cycle with Dr. Check at Cooper. I actually have started cycling with him, too....
HOWEVER, I'm kind of feeling like he doesn' thave good success rates and is just experimenting with me! I don't want him to experiment with me.
How many of you have gotten pg with him doing IVF?
I feel like we all like him, but who all is really successful in delivering a healthy baby(ies) with his assistance???
Just curious, please don't take offense...
- Not offended...felt the same way... :-) (DD & DE ment) - MargieD on Mar 16, 5:03 AM
- Margie makes a good point (chem and pg. ment.) - Jamie on Mar 16, 6:47 AM
- Dr. Check's stats aren't accurately reflected in SART stats - Bethpky on Mar 16, 6:20 AM
- you have to consider his population - Jamie on Mar 16, 6:45 AM
- I love the guy, but... - BabyDance on Mar 16, 8:41 AM
- why do you feel he doesn't have good success rates? (PG ment) - Mrs. A on Mar 16, 9:30 AM
- Re: why do you feel he doesn't have good success rates? (PG ment) - Anonymous on Mar 16, 12:19 PM
- I am - Shipin on Mar 16, 3:44 PM
- Me! After.... (baby, loss ment) - Carrie on Mar 16, 5:48 PM
- Re: Me! After.... (baby, loss ment) - Anon on Mar 17, 6:12 AM
- Atlanta - Carrie on Mar 17, 5:52 PM
- Add me to the list (DS and DE ment) - trenna on Mar 16, 7:23 PM