Return to Index  

Possibly

March 19 2011 at 8:38 PM
Amy  (Login Amy412)

Response to I'm wondering if your RE is suspecting endomentriosis??

Hello and thank you for your response. My RE did say that a Lap. is the only way to tell if its endo. So its a posaiblity. I did have a endo biobsy and those results were good. I also had a sonohysteogram, also came back good. I am very grateful for having good tests, but its so frustrating not knowing what is causing our IF. I am think my egg quality must just plain ol suck, I dont know. I do try to keep positive and I have been doing good with that and also keep in good spirits about all of this.

I actally wanted to do injectables. My last 3 protocols were 100 mgs of clomid and 150 ui of Bravelle. IUI #2 was positive, but a chemical/early m/c. I guess this gives me hope. Its the first time we ever concieved. This will be my last IUI and that is the main reason for the injectables. I asked about the high doses and he said "we are pulling out the big guns" and he wants me to have the best chance possible. I am so thankful for my RE because we have no IF coverage and has given me all my Follistim and Bravelle for free. I am praying this IUI will be THE ONE! If not I will do the Lap. and maybe find some answers. Thanks you for your help and time happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Is he giving you progesterone with your IUIs?? (success ment) - MargieD on Mar 20, 2011, 3:58 AM
    1. Yes on progesterone - Amy on Mar 20, 2011, 10:59 AM
      1. Yes, I've heard of double dose of Ovidrel.... - MargieD on Mar 21, 2011, 3:46 AM
        1. AFC begginning of cycle - Amy on Mar 21, 2011, 9:18 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement