Return to Index  

Hello! New RE patient due to high FSH

March 22 2011 at 4:18 PM
  (Login twixt)

Hi! I'm so happy to have found this forum! This past week I was diagnosed with a high FSH level (17.9) I'm 34. My AFC was 1-2 on left side and 3 on right side. (sorry if terminology is incorrect!) The RE told me that once I have an x-ray to look at my tubes (though they don't think there's an issue with them though) they want to try and see if I respond to stimulation? Anybody have any tips on the meds that worked for them? I'm so new to this and trying to take it all in but it is a bit overwhelming! happy.gif
Other info that might help is to let you know I take 1/2 of a 25mg cabergoline tab once a week for high prolactin. That is normal now though last test was 3.19. My estradiol levels were normal at 25, my LH was 9.25. Is there anything else that I should be tested for do you think? I'm wondering if an AMH test should be requested or if that's a little too much since they did the AFC (ultrasound) all ready? I will take any and all advice that I can! Thank you!

Other info:
DH 40 no sperm test yet but going next week
I have children conceived naturally from a previous marriage
with no complications for any of the births, all vaginal deliveries

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You might want to... - Jackie on Mar 22, 7:46 PM
    1. Jackie - Jessica on Mar 24, 1:28 PM
    2. Re: You might want to... - Anonymous on Mar 27, 6:40 AM

2. Welcome - Sch1star on Mar 22, 8:29 PM
  4. Join - Rebekah on Mar 23, 4:55 AM
  6. You are on the right board (chld ment) - Grad on Mar 23, 10:48 AM
    1. I agree - JP (grad) on Mar 23, 10:59 AM
    2. Secondary Infertility (children mentioned and m/c mentioned) - Jenna on Mar 23, 3:14 PM
      1. So sorry!!! (>_<) - Jessica on Mar 24, 1:25 PM
    3. (child ment) - Jessica on Mar 24, 1:33 PM
      1. Don't worry! - Grad on Mar 24, 7:35 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement