Return to Index  

Re: please explain what is so bad with cheerleading? (all ment.)

March 26 2011 at 10:40 AM
AliRock in FLA  (no login)

Response to please explain what is so bad with cheerleading? (all ment.)

I hear you, Jamie.

It's just that there's a BIG difference between advising the rare woman who might find success through acupuncture, or diet, or exercise, or (fill in the blank) and the woman who is delaying her acceptance of the reality: that many high FSH diagnoses are what they are... the end.

I ended up finding success with DE. I feel like I wasted more than too many years thinking I had a chance with my OE because so many other optimistic women (who later gave up, ran out of money, or moved on to adopt or DE) seemed to buy into the "miracle cures". If only I had been more realistic, my success would have come sooner.

You had success, and I'm thrilled for you. Just realize that you are not the majority. Just review the old posts since 2005 forward, and you'll see that.

Congratulations. And thanks for your insightful posts.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. SORRY -- forgot header (DE) on previous post. - AliRockFLA on Mar 26, 2011, 10:40 AM
  3. That's why we need women like you (DE and adopt ment) - Mrs. A on Mar 26, 2011, 11:07 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement